Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shall we live through some photos?

I'm making this post short because I have been going through my photos and I am dying to share some. I might be reliving every moment and I am quite okay with it. Little update for my hiatus: 1) jetlag...yeah it is the pits 2) my beloved dell miss pinky finally passed on to a better life and I have been without a computer since I got home. I am planning to do a big post hopefully before the end of the weekend. Several of my sorority sisters and I are heading to AL for a fellow sisters wedding, so expect a fun post and my final thoughts on my trip, which is still so fresh. I can already tell my life and outlook is forever changed. Well, I hope you all enjoy the photos and look for more ahead. Enjoy!






















1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time Ashton! Can't wait to hear more about it!!

    ReplyDelete