Thursday, June 13, 2013

So the story goes

I'm back in the game, the blogging game. I probably have next to no readers after my almost year and a half hiatus, but I am hoping to build my readership back up. So where have I been you might ask? Well let's just say we have a lot of catching up to do everyone. I'd been toying with the idea of coming back to blogging for a while, but I think now more than ever is the perfect time to jump back. I am beginning a new chapter in my life... life after college. Yikes! It scares me just saying it, but hey the first step is admitting it. I'm finding this new chapter in an otherwise not great economy a little disheartening, but with the support of great friends and family, I am trying to remain positive. For now I am taking my next adventure across the pond and spending eight days in London and one day in Paris, I am wishing it to be the trip of a lifetime. I along with twenty plus other students will begin our journey tomorrow and I invite you to enjoy the ride with us. So welcome back to my world or if your new then jump on board and prepare yourself for a wild ride. I have decided my url won't change, but not the same may go for my page. It needs a little face lift and that includes my name. While I will always remain Just a small town girl, I now find myself trying to find my place in this world.

Blessings,

Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment