Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It is just a stumbling block in the journey of life...

Do you ever come to a crossroads in your life and and you unsure where life is taking you? I feel like I have come to a point in my life more recently. Whereas, part of my life feels completed as I have fallen into the pattern of being on my own at school and joining organizations, my personal life has been hard especially when keeping attachments to those I have left behind in my hometown. It has become a struggle to have ties both at home and at school. To leave those behind who are the very basis of where I hail from is a uncertain and uncomfortable but ultimately inevidable.
This week I have been struggling more than usual and withiut the support of my wonderfull roommate Tmoss and my fabulous big KLH, I really wouldn't have made it. Each of them represent a part of my life, my roommate being from my hometown and my big being someone who represents the newer part of my life. Both provide so much support and push me toward the success I long to reach.
So if only a minor stummbling block, I push foward into my crossroads, and map the way into my future with my past behind and my future foward.
-ASHTON

No comments:

Post a Comment