Thursday, February 18, 2010

VALENTINE SCHMALENTINE... and oh so much more!

It has been a few days since I last checked in and oh how much has occurred. Let's begin with Valentine's day.

Well, this year I was trechnically single, but I did not feel like it in any sense of the word. I spent the weekend with my family and my big, KLH, which was wonderful. We had to drive home in the crazy snow on Friday afternoon, but we had a beautiful sight when we woke up on Saturday...(pictures to follow. i promise!) Anyways, Sunday I was delighted with several wonderful gifts, a lovely fragrance from KLH, a beautiful picture frame, with a inspritaional song on it, and my father decided to go an easier root and just give money, but as many of you know a college student loves money. After spending the day with my family, we headed back to school, and stopped to enjoy dinner, with my big's sister, EE and her husband. EE gave me an adorable cupcake candy dish that is now adorning my desk. My day was completed when I suprised my roommate, TMoss , who was my "valentine" with a huge balloon. While buying it, I accidentially let it go in the middle of the store, huge ordeal. But she was suprised so it was worth every cent and anxiety. All in all, it was a wonderful day, and one I will surely remember for years.

In the last week, I have also discovered that computers hate me, everyone I touch goes insane. Mine crashed last week, then my father's business loaned me one and the charger stopped working, it is just a mess, so I have high hopes mine will make a full recovery soon. I am also in search of a laptop case for a huge 17" computer, if any of you know where I might find one, I need some suggestions.

Now a small rundown of everything else that has occurred, several of my friends and I booked a place for spring break, yay, a much welcomed vacation. I attended my first "butts and guts" workout class yesterday, killer!!! but I decided if I am going to the beach, I had better make my way back to the gym. While at the gym, I enjoyed good conversation with several of my AXID sisters, I guess it is a good common place to bond. When I returned however, I longed for a hot shower to ease my soreness, but my luck, no HOT water anywhere in my dormitory, so I am presently basking in pain from my dorm room.... off to more adventures. I will post pictures of my snow and valentine adventures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) You're an axid? me too! I work at the gym and constantly see my sisters there, it really is a great place to catch up and bond haha.

    ReplyDelete