Saturday, June 26, 2010

Award excitement!

SO, I would like to extend a huge thank you to Blonde Ambitionfor the Sugar Doll Award

The point of this award is to share ten things about yourself, pass this award onto ten bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fantastic and finally contact the bloggers to let them know you’ve picked them for an award.

soo ten things about me:

1. I am a girl who loves a bargain, though I lust for labels, finding them at a lower price makes me and my wallet a little bit happier.

2. I am an only child by birth, but over the past ten years I have gained a blended family, with 2 brothers and 2 sisters, whom I love. In addition this year, I gained 79 more sisters by joining a sorority, so much love in so little time.

3. I have passion for writing and travelling, it is what I have always loved, because of course life is a journey not a destination, and I am always along for the ride, but what many do not know is as much as I love to travel over the last year my home has become one of my favorite places, because after moving off to college I really realized you CAN go home!

4. I am not a neat freak by any means, but I do love things to match (most of the time) I try to be a free spirit and let the colors fall where they may, but neat and pressed is always best. My room however does not always carry to that saying, I can be quite unorganized at times.

5. Music is my refuge, as well as the beach, but I love every type of music, and I also love to dance, even though you won't be seeing me on Dancing With The Stars anytime soon, but jam sessions are great stress reliever.

6.I am super close with my mom, she is such a rock for me and she inspires me to be a better person. She exemplifies classy and is in every the southern lady, you often read about in books, my mother gave up so much for me to be where I am today and I often don't give her credit, but she is one of the greatest women i know!

7. I love football especially SEC football (Go Dawgs!), but most recently I have attached myself to the color purple seeing as though I am being pulled into the ACC conference thanks to a certain young man ( Go Tigers!), never thought I would hear that out of my mouth. Thanks Kev!

8. I love talking and I certainly like to speak my peace, though I try to do it in an appropriate manner, I often tell my best friend that whoever marries me will truly love me and my brutal honesty.

9. I have a passion for special needs children, one of brothers is hearing impaired and the close relationship we shared inspired me to reach out to others. More recently I have been involved with Autism Speaks.

10. Finally, as the tag line says, I am just a small town girl, but I am headed out into this extraordinary world to make my mark and hope to encourage others along the way.

Now I would like to send some love to others of you:

Nyc Island Gal
Sailboats and Seersucker
Let's Be Preppy!
College Prep
Miss Southern Prep
The Company She Keeps

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! Thanks so much, I'll do this one day next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An important element of choosing the following year calls for choosing benefits, just like sign-on bonus products, referrer bonus products, and many more. In truth spotted the very last weeks time around Sept proved this 3. 2% with skopje attractions holiday occupation articles for In truth brought to the forth economical benefits, that is certainly right up out of 0. 6% while in the exact phase around 2020 (4). Ways you can include things like choosing benefits involve:

    ReplyDelete