Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Carefree living in the mad world around me

Well, it has been quite a few days since I last blogged, but boy has life been crazy. As soon as I returned from the beach, I felt like my schedule just got busier and time flew by. I believe I was and still maybe in somewhat of a "spring break" mode. I have never been as easy going as I have most recently all while everything stressful is going on right in front of me. With finals coming up not to mention preparation for the annual Greek Week, here on campus, along with State and Founders Day, which will be held at our sorority house here, I have faced it all in a more calm manner than I ever thought imaginable. In other sorority news, I am so proud to call my AXID sisters second time winners of the annual Pi Kappa Phi's War of the Roses, which is a week of competitions between all sororities on campus and all money raised is given to Pi Kapp's philanthropy Push America. My sorority sister, JHill and I riding around collecting money for Push America to raise money for wheelchair ramps.

Also, since spring break I have acquired a new friend, who I am happy to tell about. Tmoss, my roommate and I met this sweet girl at our weekly bible study. Her name is MB and she is such a doll, we are all planning to go apartment hunting this week to look for housing this coming fall. Tmoss, MB, and I all made a roadtrip to Atlanta the other night for the infamous grease of the Varsity. It was delicious and afterward we made a pit stop at Atlantic Station, which is an outdoor shopping venue for dessert. Everyone is trying to go out doors as much as possible, considering the fact that the westher has been BEAUTIFUL in Georgia!!!!!!!!! It has been great to pull out sundresses and flip flops.

All of us at Atlantic station: me, MB, Luke, and Tmoss. Then us girls.

Finally, I was so excited to see my parents this past weekend for easter. My mom and I took a shopping trip, which is always wonderful, and the easter bunny stopped by and left me some good stuff.

Me and my dog zoe, during our annual easter picture.
-Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment