Monday, January 24, 2011

I love surprises!

Apparently I am not a good email checker here lately, but while checking my Gmail account today I received the sweetest little gift from Ally over @Medical Prepster. The Stylish Blogger Award!!!Awards really make blogging worthwhile and they really give the opportunity to honor some pretty awesome people. So as a recipient I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself. Sooo off we go...
I LOVE:
  • SHOES- Heels, flats, sandals, boots, you name it, I love it!
  • Quoting Movies- People hate watching movies with me because I constantly quote them.
  • Gossip Girl- The ultimate show filled with fashion, secrets, and CHUCK BASS
  • Football- I may be a girly girl, but nothing beats a Saturday tailgate and watching some good ol pigskin
  • Philanthropy- I love anything and everything I can involved with doing Philanthropic work; my current Philanthropy is my sorority's Autism Speaks
  • Sleep- Thanks to college I don't see much of this, but when I get to sleep in it is great
  • all my followers and readers you guys make this even more fun!!!

-Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment