Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh summer, why must you fly by so quickly???!!!








WOW!!! It has been so long since I have blogged and wow do I have so much to share. First off, last weekend after finishing my English class, the bf and his family were sweet enough to steal me away to Hilton Head for a couple days. It was such a wonderful trip. Here are a few photos from the trip....




So, in light of all the great news I have to share, there is a little bit of sad too. Suzanne aka the bestie, who is on the right, and her Mother DC in the middle all shared a recent trip to St. George Island. Over the last 3 and a half years her mom has had two bouts with Cancer. DC is such a fighter and an inspiration to us all, she is a great mother, friend, and mentor. This past week we received the news that her Cancer has returned... However we are all praying and she will fight through AGAIN! So, please be a prayer warrior for this family.. and I will be sure to update you on progress.
My final excitement is directed at the TV world. If you don't know it already, I am obsessed with Bravo... this week Rachel Zoe is back along with the premiere of the Real Housewives of D.C. I am an avid Real Housewives fan, but not sure how I feel about D.C. I would love to hear your thoughts. Also, love Rachel Zoe as usual, I am definitely Team Brad!!! The whole Taylor this was so ridiculous and I am frankly glad she is gone, so I am interested to see where this season goes...
Hope everyone is having a great week!
xoxo









2 comments:

  1. Here as your newest follower from the Friday Follows. Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin
    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I Love you and all your blogs!They entertain me throughout the day and lift me up when I'm feeling down. Keep Blogging!

    XOXO Kevin

    ReplyDelete