Thursday, July 8, 2010

Apartment hunt complete

Sorry it has taken me so long to write this post, but I must say since July 4Th everything has been crazy busy. I started a 3 week English class this week, I am working the afternoon shift which after clean up, I get off about 7. Then this week my evenings are filled with dates considering my Clemson boy, Kev who I mentioned in an earlier post is going out of town for 10 days starting Friday. Soooo can you say buys?!?! Check!!! Anyways,I will deal more with my personal life in the next couple posts, this one is to let everyone know I no longer homeless in the fall, I found an apartment and it is 3 bedrooms, so we won't have to search for a random 4Th roommate like we had originally thought. Plus we have a lot more amenities then originally expected, even though it is a little farther off campus, but it is going to be completely worth it. I am going to post a few photos from the model we looked at, of course when we move in I will post actual pictures.
one corner of the living area

The dining area (ours will be bigger since we only have 3 bedrooms)

The desk and study area of the bedroom


The club house ( which also includes a gym and pool outside)


Have a great week!
-ASH

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you aren't homeless anymore, but you could have always slept in mine & J's room :)

    ReplyDelete