Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Do you lifestyle??!?

When I write all the things, my head starts reeling, I just want to be one of those have it all together girls, who have time to workout, eat right, and shop constantly, but let's be honest their lives aren't perfect either, it's just an Instagram photo, we are all writing the story ourselves.

Over the last three months or so, I have been finding my happy, as I am sure you have read in my all in my twenties post, but what you didn't know was behind the scenes I was changing my lifestyle when it came to diet and exercise. Once again I'm not this girl




but i am this one:


PS this is the most model I will ever be ;)
Frizzy hair, chapped lips and all I am completely okay with who I am and who I am becoming....
So about the lifestyle, I have been eating a lot better, clearly college doesn't teach you anything about nutrition, but post college life teaches you to find it quickly when you see yourself in the mirror without a tee shirt and leggings on. So I chose the 17 day diet don’t know if you have heard of it, but it’s the hardest and best thing I have ever done. It is four quadrants of 17 days, you cut out certain things, then add certain back in. I can honestly say I didn’t realize how bad I ate until I did this. Do I eat perfect all the time? Let’s be real… no way Jose! However, I do make better choices 95% of the time and that’s what makes a difference, especially as we enter the holiday season…. So how do you lifestyle? I would love to hear.

PS Look forward to another Holiday Bucket List post this week

XO,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment