Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have been meaning to do that

Welcome back to my always eventful and crazy world. As you can see coming back to the blogging is a slow transition for me, but since its a new year and those " I have been meaning to blog" excuses or by the wayside, I guess its time to continue what I started.

This New Year is a little different than many before, I am really at the crossroads point in my life. I'm over halfway through my college career, trying to figure out my career path, but in spite of all of that I have lost sight of "me" time. I hate to plan, I am not a planner by any means, I try to go with the flow, but yet I'm stubborn, crazy right?! On top of that, I give up so much of my time helping others that I lose my personal time to keep myself healthy and happy. So this year is about getting back to the basics making myself happy, so those close to me don't suffer through my boring depressive states. Its hitting the gym and eating right. Its giving up some things while clinging to others, its finding that fit. When I think of where I was this time last year, I still smile because I have had such wonderful opportunities and people who surrounded me who have help me to grow. Learning last year, I couldn't do it all myself and leaning on others to help me was great, but now I just need to put myself in perspective a little more. So here's to a NEW YEAR, my year!


No comments:

Post a Comment