Friday, December 17, 2010

Shoppertunistic!

I have come to the age where toys have long had their day and the things that top my list are clothes and electronic... looking back that seems like such a lame gift at the age of 5. Anyways, my poor father still sees a 5 year old who Santa can shop for up until December 24th, think again! The 90s are gone and in this day if you don't buy before December 10th, you are basically out of luck, especially when the brands consist of: UGG, Sperry,and Nike AKA Shoes! So since my dad finds it essential to still be "Santa" and surprising we "send links". I will email him links of things I like and or have interest and sometimes I barter him into letting me go buy it myself and somehow money slips back into my pocket and the present under the tree ;) I thought I would share a few of my favorite links this season with you, but don't judge I am a bargain diva!



Plaid Mini

Beaded Cardigan

Ruffle Dress

Mary Jane Pump

Nude Heel



Hope all the links work! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. my family sends links too.. it's just easier as you get older! Haha
    but I've had my eye on pretty much ALL of those old navy finds! I'm in love with that ruffle dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too cute that you send links!! :)

    ReplyDelete