Saturday, May 8, 2010

MOM!



If you haven't notice we look a little bit alike, thought I would share a good photo and a candid that perfectly describes us!

I have been wanting to do this post for a long time and so I am glad Mother's Day is finally here. My mom is such an inspiration, as I know many of your mothers out there must be, so now let me share a few things about my mother. My mom was a single mother for several years and she gave up so much for me to be the person today. I could not imagine shaping my character based on anyone more than her, she is selfless and loving and one of the greatest influences in my life.

While always being there for support, she is always great to laugh and cry with and this year as I went off to college for the first time she was an amazing encourager. Though I know it was hard to see me go, she encouraged to spread my wings to bigger and better things beyond the confines of my hometown. SO, I wish a very Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there, and I am sure many of you have great stories about your mothers, feel free to share!!! I would love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment